- All Superinterfaces:
- ColorChannels, HasArea, HasPixelArea, IColorAndVariance, PixelHandler
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- ColorEdgeArea, GrayEdgeArea
public interface IColorEdgeArea
- extends IColorAndVariance
IColorEdgeArea is a color aggregate with a mean color and a standard deviation,
range and space.
ColorAndVarianceI is an interface for a color / gray implementations.
- Sami Badawi
|Methods inherited from interface org.shapelogic.imageutil.HasArea
- Description of how much high contrast neighbor.
What would be a good measure for this.
Maybe the rate of borders that are high contrast to the one that are not.
So maybe have a 30 and 70 percentile contrast levels.
Or maybe I can just set the levels manually and do the count.
void addBorder(int level)
Copyright © 2009. All Rights Reserved.